Carb Block Phase 2-White Kidney Bean Extract and Cayenne pepper assists with the following,
Speeds up metabolism
SA Vitamins Carb Block Phase 2 – White Kidney Bean Extract provides pure Phaseolus vulgaris extract per capsule. Each serving provides 2000mg (100mg with 20:1 white kidney bean extract and 300mg cayenne pepper )of naturally stimulant-free extract. White Kidney Bean Extract is currently being investigated by modern science for its potential health benefits.
White Kidney Bean is a legume, and just as the name suggests, the kidney bean is shaped like a kidney. Kidney beans that are white in color are also known as cannellini beans. Kidney beans are part of a group of beans that are known scientifically as Phaseolus vulgaris. They are often referred to as “common beans” since it is believed that all of them are derived from a common bean ancestor that originated in Peru. An herbaceous, annual plant, white kidney beans are now grown worldwide.
• 2000mg of pure Phaseolus vulgaris extract per serving – Carb Block Phase 2
• Easy-to-swallow capsules
• Naturally stimulant free
The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
Many societies, especially those of the Americas and China, have a history of using cayenne pepper therapeutically. A powerful compound with many uses, cayenne pepper is currently gaining buzz for being a metabolic booster, cleansing and detoxifying regimes such as the Colon Cleanse, which uses the spice to stimulate circulation and neutralize acidity.
Cayenne pepper has been used for a variety of ailments including heartburn, delirium, tremors, gout, paralysis, fever, dyspepsia, flatulence, sore throat, atonic dyspepsia, hemorrhoids, menorrhagia in women, nausea, tonsillitis, scarlet fever and diphtheria.
The Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
1. Anti-Irritant Properties Cayenne has the ability to ease upset stomach, ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs, and diarrhea.
2. Anti-Cold and Flu Agent Cayenne pepper aids in breaking up and moving congested mucus. Once mucus begins to leave the body, relief from flu symptoms generally follows.
3. Anti-Fungal Properties The results of one study indicated that cayenne pepper could effectively prevent the formation of the fungal pathogens phomopsis and collectotrichum.
4. Migraine Headache Prevention This may be related to the pepper’s ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body, thus reverting the brain’s attention to the new site. Following this initial pain reaction, the nerve fibers have a depleted substance P (the nerve’s pain chemical), and the perception of pain is lessened.
5. Anti-Allergen Cayenne is an anti- agent and may even help relieve allergies.
6. Digestive Aid Cayenne is a well-known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices. This aids the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins). Cayenne pepper is also helpful for relieving intestinal gas. It stimulates intestinal peristaltic motion, aiding in both assimilation and elimination.
7. Anti-Redness Properties Cayenne’s properties makes it a great herb for many chronic and degenerative conditions.
8. Helps Produce Saliva Cayenne stimulates the production of saliva, an important key to excellent digestion and maintaining optimal oral health.
9. Useful for Blood Clots Cayenne pepper also helps reduce atherosclerosis, encourages fibrinolytic activity and prevents factors that lead to the formation of blood clots, all of which can help reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke.
10. Detox Support Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It also increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms. By heating the body, the natural process of detoxification is streamlined. Cayenne also causes us to sweat, another important process of detoxification. Combined with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is an excellent morning beverage for total body detox.
11. Joint-Pain Reliever Extremely high in a substance called capsaicin, cayenne pepper acts to cause temporary pain on the skin, which sends chemical messengers from the skin into the joint, offering relief for joint pain.
12. Anti-Bacterial Properties Cayenne is an excellent preservative and has been used traditionally to prevent food contamination from bacteria.
13. Possible Anti-Cancer Agent Studies done at the Loma Linda University in California found that cayenne pepper may help prevent lung cancer in smokers . This may be again related to cayenne’s high quantity of capsaicin, a substance that might help stop the formation of tobacco-induced lung tumors. Other studies have also shown a similar reaction in cayenne’s resistance to liver tumors.
14. Supports Weight Loss Scientists at the Laval University in Quebec found that participants who took cayenne pepper for breakfast were found to have less appetite, leading to less caloric intake throughout the day. Cayenne is also a great metabolic-booster, aiding the body in burning excess amounts of fats.
15. Promotes Heart-Health Cayenne helps to keep blood pressure levels normalized. It also balances the body of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
16. Remedy for Toothache Cayenne is an excellent agent against tooth and gum diseases.
17. Topical Remedy As a poultice, cayenne has been used to treat snake bites, rheumatism, sores, wounds and lumbago.
It’s made from all natural ingredients and is able to help people shed kilograms relatively risk free and yet particularly effectively.
Obviously, it won’t work instantly. However, people who take it, will surely see a definite change in not only their physical shape but also their attitude towards food as a whole.
How Does It Work?
The Garcinia Cambogia tablets initiate a sophisticated chemical process within your body that directly affects those parts that are involved in dealing with the fatty stuff that you ingest over the course of the day.
Once it enters your stomach, it immediately begins to interact with fat cells, which is why it’s often advised to take the supplement before, during, or after a meal.
More precisely, it will start to do its two main functions:
Fat Binding – It attaches itself to fat molecules and renders them more readily able to be digested and expelled from your body instead of storing them in places like your belly and thighs.
Appetite Suppression – When you take Garcinia Cambogia, you’re going to gradually see your proclivity to binge eat at times when you aren’t hungry becomes less and less frequent.What this means is that after you use it for a significant amount of time, you just may not even need it anymore as you will be able to control what and how much you eat.
What Are The Side-Effects?
Because it’s made up entirely of ingredients that are occurring in the nature, there are no known side effects to have been reported with its correct and recommended use.
However, there are categories of people that should avoid usage of this dietary product at all costs in order to prevent dangerous heath complications. Those are:
Those allergic to any of its substances.
Those affected by dementia or Alzheimers
What about the Dosage?
No more than two to three times a day (Depending on the amount of fat and the speed you want to get rid of it).
At least 30 minutes before your main meal.
Do Not Forget: You have to drink enough water daily while taking these pills in order to avoid constipation and health problems.
Extra Tip – Make sure to pay attention to:
The Garcinia you buy contains a minimum of 60% HCA
To take between 2000 and 3000mg per day for effectiveness
That the Garcinia is 100% pure Garcinia Cambogia
What Do Users Say?
Users across the nation have all agreed that this nutritional supplement is among the best that you can hope for when it comes to losing weight in the most natural, safe, and yet impressively effective fashion. Mostly, they point out these facts:
It has been approved by medical professionals so that you can take it without fear of exposing yourself to something that was never properly tested or studied.
All Natural – Those who take it are able to rest at ease knowing that everything is working in their body properly thanks to its natural formula.
No More Cravings – After taking it for an extended period of time, users report that their cravings for food late at night have all but completely vanished, which puts them in a better position to be healthy even when they aren’t taking it at all.
Good Quality Vs. Price Ratio – Users point out that they are able to continue taking these pills on a regular basis thanks to their humble pricing at its most common packaging amounts, providing them with a very reliable and wallet-friendly alternative to other dietary products they’ve tried before.
Garcinia Cambogia is still relatively new on the health supplement market, but based on the high volume of positive customer feedback, it is highly likely to eventually be established as one of the good old essentials.
Why do people take potassium, Magnesium or Chromium?
Potassium: Most people who eat a healthy diet should get enough potassium naturally. However, many people don’t eat a healthy diet and may be deficient in potassium. Low potassium is associated with a risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, cancer, digestive disorders, and infertility. For people with low potassium, doctors sometimes recommend potassium supplements — to prevent or treat some of these conditions.
Potassium deficiencies are more common in people who:
Use certain medicines, such as diuretics and certain birth control pills
Have physically demanding jobs
Have health conditions that affect their digestive absorption, such as Crohn’s disease
Have an eating disorder
Abuse alcohol or drugs
Calcium plays a major role in our bodies, strengthening bones and teeth, but this bone-building mineral is also significant in other areas of our health, including weight management and warding off PMS. Here are five health benefits of calcium that will inspire you to increase your calcium intake.
Bone up on calcium to prevent osteoporosis,
Calcium will keep you slim and trim
Kick PMS to the curb with calcium
Calcium may combat cancer
Calcium is heart-healthy — in moderation
Chromium deficiency impairs the body’s ability to use glucose to meet its energy needs and raises insulin requirements. It has therefore been suggested that chromium supplements might help to control type 2 diabetes. Chromium supplements are sometimes claimed to reduce body fat and increase lean (muscle) mass.. Another recent review of randomized, controlled clinical trials did find supplements of chromium picolinate to help with weight loss.