It is also found in the wild in Africa, Saudi Arabia, Canary Islands, Afghanistan, and Southern Europe. Traditionally, Indian tribes chewed chunks of caralluma to keep from being hungry during a long hunt. These days, a solution that contains chemicals taken from the plant (extract) is used to decrease appetite for weight loss.
It is also used to quench thirst and to increase endurance. In foods in India, caralluma is cooked as a vegetable and is used in preserves such as chutneys and pickles. It is also eaten raw.
What does it help for?
Chemicals contained in the caralluma plant are thought to decrease appetite.
• Suppress hunger
• Enhance Physical endurance
• Burn Fat
• Improve Muscle tone
• Safe and Effective
• Fend off Hunger
• Lower BMI
• Decrease body Fat
• No hunger pains
• Reduces Waist size
How does it work?
• Blocks the enzyme citrate lyase
• Blocks Malonyl coenzyme A
• Forces body to burn fat reserves
• Interacts with the appetite control center of the brain
• Interferes with Hunger messages to the brain (Hypothalamus)
• Take a minimum of 500mg per dosage Our product are 100% pure and are free of
• Flow Agents
• Coloring agents
Please remember to be smart when it comes to calorie intake and make sure you get some daily exercise, eat healthy foods for a healthy weight loss journey.
• Take 1 capsules 2 to 3 times per day 30 minutes before any meal with a large glass of water
• Take Monday to Saturdays for 6 weeks
• Take 1 week off and start again
Each Capsule contains 650mg pure Caralluma
60 Caps per sachet
Please consult with your doctor or medical practitioner before taking any supplements.