Active Enzyme Exfoliator is a complete natural product scientifically researched and developed to thoroughly exfoliate the excess dead cells of the Stratum Corneum. This process is done by using Fruit Enzymes from peach, papaya and pineapple extracts. No granules are used. By removing the dead cells (Corneocytes) it enhance the Mitosis (cell turnover) in the Living Epidermal Layer of the skin. The Liposomes with encapsulated Vitamin A & E is the newest medical technology. Liposomes are carriers which carry the Vitamins to the Dermal Layer of the skin where it implode and release the Vitamins to enhance rejuvenation and re-hydration. This whole process has a healing action on the skin as well as a catalytic activity (removal of unwanted dead cells). Highly recommended after 4-8 weeks on Concept Kit.
Suitable for ALL skin types
(must be advised by therapist before use by Sensitive Skins and skin with Skin Ailments)
Product pH: 6.7 – 7.0
50ml bottle with dispenser pump.
* Free radical scavenger
* Healing, calming and wound healing
* Enhance cell turnover
* Encourage performance of Vitamin A
* Repairs dry, rough uneven and damaged skin
* Protective function for the skin and cell membranes
Directions for use:
* After removing the Gentle AHA Cleansing Gel, make sure the skin is completely dry.
* Apply a thin, even layer of Active Enzyme Exfoliator over the whole face, neck and décolleté area.
* Leave on for ±2 minutes, allowing it to activate and to adapt to the skins temperature.
* Using your hands and/or fingertips, start to massage the product into the skin with circular movement.
* Depending on skin condition, the Active Enzyme Exfoliator should be massaged into the skin for 5-8 minutes.
* Rinse with lukewarm water or dampened gauze pads.
* Use 2 → 3 times a week.